Many people though good at the skill of driving feel somehow confusing and puzzled while it comes to a learner’s permit for a driver’s license. To acquire the same you need to do some homework. In order to test your driving skill, you will be supposed to be asked a bunch of relevant questions. Following are some of the specimen questions.
The following are the questions which will be asked to you while you are applying a new driving licence for the first time.
In the driving test questions you will get some show me questions and a few tell me questions which you have to attend to get the test clear.
Some of the ‘show me’ questions which the examiner would ask are as below.
- Show how to check that the directions indicators work?
- Show how would you know that the brake lights are working for this car?
- How would you check the parking brake for excessive wear?
- How would you switch on the windscreen and wipers and what does it do?
Some of the ‘Tell me’ questions which the examiner would ask are as below.
- How would you check before a journey that the brakes are working?
- Identify where the windscreen water reservoir is and explain how to check the windscreen washer level?
- How tyre pressures should be checked and where would you find information for recommended tyre pressures?
- How do you make sure that the head restraint is correctly adjusted to provide the best protection?
- How do you check the tyres to ensure that their general condition is safe to use on road?
The intention of applying the rule is to ensure the implementation of standardisation for the entire Spain to use the same EU style driving licence along with increasing road safety aspect.