A good and strong economy is indispensable to build unity to defend the country. First of all the law and order of the country should be well enough to protect the citizen of the country.
Acceptance of Immigrants:
Another good thing about Spain is ‘acceptance of immigrants’. You would truly love the country seeing the idealism, energy and unadulterated patriotism of the people.
The military force of the country is very much dedicated. If you see the soldier or a veteran, they are only less than 1% of all Spanish. This 1% is serving the other 99% of us. Many families are there whose father, father-in-law, relatives and friends have served the nation and scarifies their life and comfort for protecting the motherland and to secure our life from war and hazard.
To love a nation and know more about it, you should go though the history and remember the name of some young veterans face.
Travel around Spain:
Real love, dedication and the deep mature feeling for the country are only coming from intimate knowledge. You should be well aware of the nation and its history. Go through the evils of racism; gather some knowledge on the history of slavery, segregation and terrorism. Those are the serious issues with a nation. These would have ruined the culture and the greatness of any nation if correct hands would not save the nation at the perfect time.
Coming to the Travel around Spain is a superb experience. The states are built with the local culture. The gruelling presidential campaign demonstrates a deep love for the wonderful diversity of the nation.
Reading Spanish history is the best way to show your love for country; however, in your heart you must go beyond the memorisation of the textbook and feel the real home feeling. You memorise the names and faces associated with you to appreciate the story.